Well, it’s about time. We’ve been waiting for this day. After seeing The Rover for over a decade, we’re finally going to get to see what all the fuss is about. Robert Pattinson is finally going to make his big-time acting comeback. I mean, this has been one long, arduous ride. Seeing one of your favorite actors go through so much pain and agony, as well as deal with all the personal issues that come with being an English actor, is just too much. Finally, after all these years, we’re going to get to see what the fuss is about. We’re going to get to see Robert Pattinson on the big screen. It’s about time.
Rocco Fasano (born Francesco Fasano) is an Italian-American actor, director and producer. In 2011, he began appearing in the CBS thriller series Bull and subsequently landed the role of FBI Special Agent Nick Ford on the popular Hulu series, The Handmaid’s Tale. He also portrayed John Connor in the 2019 remake of Terminator 2: Judgment Day. He’s had a pretty big year, to say the least. Let’s take a look at the similarities between the two men:
Both men have lighter hair than their characters, but otherwise, they are very similar. First off, they are both Hollywood superstitions. They both believe in karma and in being careful not to upset the divine. They are both very spiritual people. They are both very private. They both love to travel and have been known to spend a lot of time in different countries or even on different continents. They both have a very high libido. They both like to fuck and to be fucked by other men. They can both also be very jealous and possessive, which can lead them to fight with each other. The list of similarities goes on and on. I mean, they even have the same monogram: RF. For those of you who want to know more, click on the following links:
- Morgan Stern is a literary scout and researcher specializing in the areas of health, fitness, and nutrition. She is the author of the award-winning books: Eat for Energy, a weight-loss guide, and Dress to Impress, a style advice book for women. She is also a NY Times best-selling author of books on health and wellness. She holds a PhD in Bioorganic Chemistry and is a member of the Nutrition Science advisory board for Men’s Health. She teaches biology and nutrition at Barnard College.
- Jeff Pavlides serves as Vice President of Strategy at Huge, a media company that helps brands build, operate, and grow profitable business ecosystems. He brings with him a decade of media and digital marketing experience, having previously worked at KlientBoost, a digital marketing agency; Star Market, a market research firm; and CMI, a public affairs communications firm. He is also a graduate of Occidental College and the Columbia School of Journalism.
- Mikel James is head of global content for Next Advertising. Previously, he spent 11 years in brand management at Grey Global Group, where he was responsible for overseeing the creation of brand guidelines, advertising strategy, and key performance indicators for brands such as American Airlines, Doral Country Club, and the U.S. Military. He is a graduate of Colgate University with a bachelor’s in business administration.
- Kimberly Hearn is an American film and TV producer He is best known for her work on the AMC series The Walking Dead, for which she was a co-executive producer, and the Netflix limited series Russian Dolls, for which she was a producer. She was also a producer on the feature films: Killer Cocktails, Distant Relatives, and The Party. She is a 2016 graduate of the New York University Tisch School of the Arts.
- Kevin Volk is a music producer and songwriter based in New York City. He has written and produced music for various artists including Alicia Keys, G-Eazy, Bebe Rexha, and Meek Mill. He has also worked with recording artists such as Alicia Keys and Meek Mill on their albums. He holds a Master’s degree in music composition from New York University.
- Morgan Stern has a bear holding a football above its head, a raven with a razor, and a rose, symbolizing strength, wisdom, and beauty.
- Jeff Pavlides has a pair of crossed swords, a star, and the initials “JFC” in a shield, referring to both himself and his late father. Jeff’s father, John Francis “Jack” Pavlides, was an Air Force colonel and lawyer. He served as an Air Force prosecutor during the Vietnam War.
- Mikel James has the phrase “keep moving forward” written in multiple languages across his knuckles. This represents the power of imagination to transform your reality.
- Kimberly Hearn is seen with a phoenix, a snake, and an infinity symbol, all in an ode to the power of creativity, renewal, and survival.
- Kevin Volk‘s “I love NY” shirt reads “New York” in the Lucida font and “y” in the Comic Sans font, an homage to the great American bromance.
- Daniel Pink‘s tatto has the number “6” on his forehead in honor of the six degrees of separation between himself and Robert Pattinson. The number “6” also refers to the fact that he has six books written about psychology, motivation, and business under his belt.
It’s pretty clear after reading this article that these are really two peas in a pod. The only real difference is that one man has been waiting a long time for this day, while the other has not. Either way, it’s about time and we’re glad to see it. Congratulations to Robert Pattinson on the big screen. We’re looking forward to seeing what he’ll do next.