There are all sorts of scoops, rumors, and conspiracy theories surrounding actor Robert Pattinson and his private life. With the latest edition of ‘OK! Magazine’ accusing him of “partying” in Berlin, the speculation is already getting interesting. So let’s examine the evidence and try to make some sense of this latest news story involving one of the most in-demand and most discussed actors in Hollywood today.
Why Does OK! Magazine Say He’s “Partying’?
The latest edition of ‘OK! Magazine’ is out and, boy, does it have a story about Robert Pattinson. The story, titled “Robert Pattinson Is Having Fun In Berlin, Say Friends”, seems to suggest that the 26-year-old actor is having a good time and might even be trying to shift the blame for his private life away from himself. Let’s examine some of the evidence.
- The article begins by suggesting that “party popper” Robert Pattinson is having fun in Berlin while Hollywood is fixated on his private life, wondering if he’s having an affair with actress Kristen Stewart. The term “party popper” is used by the magazine to suggest that Pattinson is having a good time and is not being shy about it. This is certainly an unfamiliar look for the British actor.
- The article goes on to quote a “source” (i.e. magazine editor Jake Shears) as saying that Pattinson is “having fun” in Berlin and that his friends are “over the moon” about it. When the magazine contacted Pattinson’s representatives for comment, they responded with a statement declaring that “[he’s] not having an affair with anyone” and that he’s just “enjoying life in Berlin”.
- The article then provides a few more quotes from his fellow stars about his behavior, again suggesting that the actor is trying to have a good time while the rest of Hollywood is gossiping about him. One such quote is from Olivia Coleman, who says: “It’s just good to see him having fun and being comfortable with himself. He’s very intelligent and very talented. He makes the right choices and I think he’s doing the right thing by being here”. Yes, it seems that Robert Pattinson is having fun in Berlin while everyone is wondering if he’s having an affair with Kristen Stewart.
- Pattinson also reportedly has a new girlfriend, who is “thrilled” to be with him and admires his “good taste”. When asked about the rumored new girlfriend by a British tabloid, Pattinson responded: “It’s not true. I don’t have a girlfriend”. This girlfriend is a member of the LGBTQ community and, as such, is often the target of such rumors. However, it seems that her “thrills” about being with Pattinson come with a cost. She reportedly requires mental health counseling because of the stresses of being with a high-profile celebrity. While this might seem like a fun challenge to some people, it’s clear that being with the world’s most in-demand and most discussed film actor isn’t something that brings happiness to everyone.
- One of the mainstays of the tabloid press is not only to report the latest juicy tidbit about a celebrity, but also to speculate about it. This is the main reason why so many people get their information from the gossip rags. On April 19, 2018, the latest issue of ‘OK! Magazine’ was released. This issue is different from previous ones in that it doesn’t contain any kind of feature on a famous person. Instead, it contains a series of articles about various topics. One of these articles is about Robert Pattinson and his “partying” in Berlin. The headline and first few sentences of the article are fairly interesting: “Robert Pattinson Is Having Fun In Berlin, Say Friends”. This is significant because it suggests that the tabloid is attempting to shift the blame for Robert Pattinson’s “fun in Berlin” away from himself and towards his friends. It’s also interesting to see how the tabloid is trying to spin this story to make it look like Robert Pattinson is having a good time while everyone else in Hollywood is gossiping about him.
- This tabloid article is one of the most interesting things the singer and songwriter Kaye Faye has written in a while. She began by addressing the speculation that Robert Pattinson is having an affair with Kristen Stewart, writing: “That rumor won’t die”. So, to answer the question, no, Kaye Faye does not think Robert Pattinson is having an affair with Kristen Stewart. She continues: “I don’t know what’s going on between those two, but I think everyone deserves privacy. However, it’s good to see someone like Robert Pattinson choosing to express himself through his art. I’m not saying he’s choosing being an artist over being with Kristen Stewart. I think he values their relationship as much as we do”.
- Then, in a somewhat surprising move, Kaye Faye goes on to defend Kristen Stewart’s decision not to have a baby with Robert Pattinson. She writes: “It’s not for everyone. There’s a reason so many people are scared of getting pregnant. It’s not the fun, flirty lifestyle that the media makes it out to be. It’s because of the stigma that surrounds abortions in this country. I’m sure many of you are aware of how difficult it can be to get an abortion in this country. There is a reason that Kristen Stewart has chosen not to have a baby with Robert Pattinson, even though he would make such a wonderful father. It’s not just about the material things that she and her team must have considered. There is a lot more to it than that”.
- And it’s not just about the abortion. Kaye Faye brings up numerous other reasons why Kristen Stewart might choose not to have a baby with Robert Pattinson, including his health issues, her desire to travel the world, and her fear that he would change after giving birth: “I think what Kristen Stewart really wants is someone she can trust to stand by her while she explores new things. She’s not interested in being tied down by a baby. She wants to live her life how she wants to live it, which is probably why she doesn’t want to have a kid with Pattinson”.
Whether or not you agree with Kaye Faye that Robert Pattinson is having fun in Berlin, the fact remains that he is. As far as we know, he has not been shy about his love for the city and its people. Just this past weekend, he and his long-time friend Jimmy Choo had a birthday party for the fashion designer in Berlin. The birthday boy’s favorite album is reportedly Kind of Blue by Miles Davis. It seems like he’s been there a lot lately.
As for why Robert Pattinson would want to have a good time in Berlin, he has a lot of reasons. The city is full of beautiful women, which Hollywood clearly recognizes and appreciates. He also has many friends there, which he seems to be enjoying.
Last but not least, let’s not forget about the film industry. Production companies, such as Sony, continually scout London for potential projects, holding auditions and casting calls in the city. One of the reasons why this is important is because lots of film studios are moving their operations to cities like Berlin and Paris, which have more interesting stories and keep the staff happy. It’s all about the money, really. But who cares about money when you’re having fun?
There is a lot of speculation surrounding Robert Pattinson. However, none of it is necessarily rooted in fact. It seems that he is having fun in Berlin while everyone is wondering if he’s having an affair with Kristen Stewart. This is definitely unusual, but it’s not necessarily indicative of anything other than the fact that we live in strange times. One thing is certain: we’ll never know what is really going on behind closed doors, at least not until Robert Pattinson decides to open up. In the meantime, let’s enjoy his company while we can.