Robert Pattinson’s October 2021 release date has been revealed, and fans of the Twilight actor will have the chance to see him in cinemas across the UK.
The actor’s camp announced the release date for his much anticipated vampire film, which is out in UK cinemas from 22 October 2021.
The film will be launched into cinemas around the world on 15 October 2021. It will open in China on 22 October 2021 and in the US on 29 October 2021.
Pattinson’s 2021 filmography will include roles in the upcoming The Photograph, Babysitter’s Baby, a live action version of Lady Sings the Blues, and the James Bond thriller, Out of Sight.
The UK premiere of Pattinson’s new film will be on 15 October 2021 at the Odeon Cinemas in Leicester Square, London. It will be preceded by the premiere of a special-version, extended cut of the actor’s 2010 film, High Life, which was released in 2019. The UK premiere of High Life will be on 14 October 2021.
Pattinson’s 2021 Movieography
Pattinson has had one of the biggest years in Hollywood history, starring in blockbusters such as Twilight, and earning an impressive £400 million in the process (estimated figures).
The British actor first came to public attention through his role as Edward Cullen in the Twilight film series. The first film in the hugely popular series, Twilight, was released in 2012 and went on to become the highest-grossing film in the history of cinema, earning more than $700 million worldwide. It was followed by New Moon in 2013, which became the second-highest-grossing film of all time. The Twilight saga concluded with the release of Twilight Saga: Eclispe, a two-parter that was split into two parts and released in 2021 and 2022. Thanks to his role as Edward, Pattinson became the face of Twilight and benefited greatly from the film’s phenomenal success, which saw him become one of the most sought-after men in Hollywood.
Since then, Pattinson has starred in a number of big-budget Hollywood films, earning considerable acclaim and praise for his acting and contributing to the box-office success of many of his films.
The actor’s other movies include Dark Phoenix, which was released in February 2021 and is currently the 17th-highest-grossing film of all time (U.S. record), and Velvet Buzzsaw, which was released in May 2021 and is currently the 11th-highest-grossing film of all time (U.S. record).
Pattinson began this year with a minor role in the comedy Daddy’s Girl and is now set to begin production on The Photograph, which will complete his 2021 movieography. The film will star Pattinson alongside Kristen Stewart and is being directed by Stephen Shore, best known for his work on The Big Chill and The Fisher King. The title The Photograph was used for a photography book that is connected to the film and serves as an inspiration for its content. The book, which was released earlier this year, is the brainchild of Martin Parr and is available to buy online.
Ticketing And Day-Of-Week Rescheduling For UK Cinemas
All of the UK cinemas that show The Twilight Saga have now reissued their schedules, with plenty of date changes that will give fans of the vampire franchise more opportunities to see their favorite star. Here is the updated schedule for UK cinema fans:
- 22 October 2021: The Twilight Saga: Ecliptes (2019)
- 23 October 2021: Love, Squalor and Addiction
- 24 October 2021: The Big Chill
- 25 October 2021: Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
- 26 October 2021: Casino Royale (2006)
- 27 October 2021: The Wild Bunch
- 28 October 2021: Dirty Harry
- 29 October 2021: The Spy Who Loved Me
- 30 October 2021: A Few Good Men
These are just some of the many UK cinema dates that have been changed for fans of The Twilight Saga. It is now possible to see Pattinson in theaters on almost every day of the week, which will give him fans across Britain a chance to see their favorite star. The last week of October 2021 will see the UK release of many major Hollywood hits, meaning that fans may have to wait until November to see Pattinson on the big screen again.
Pattinson’s Special Screenings And Q&As
The Twilight Saga star has also announced a series of special showings and Q&As throughout the year, which will give him the opportunity to attend theatrical events with members of the public, sign autographs and take selfies with fans. Here is the full schedule for these events:
- 22 October 2021 – Leicester Square, London
- 23 October 2021 – Leicester Square, London
- 25 October 2021 – Leicester Square, London
- 26 October 2021 – Leicester Square, London
- 27 October 2021 – Leicester Square, London
- 28 October 2021 – Leicester Square, London
- 29 October 2021 – Leicester Square, London
- 30 October 2021 – Leicester Square, London
Leicester Square will be the location for three of these events, with each venue hosting one show per month. The Leicester Square Ghostwalk takes place every Thursday at 7:00 pm and is one of the most popular tours in London, departing from the Odeon Cinema daily. During the six-stop tour, guests will hear about the famous ghosts who haunt the famous London square and even receive a paranormal investigation team member coming to their seat to speak with them about their experiences.
Pattinson’s 2021 UK Tour
In 2021, Pattinson will be embarking on a UK tour to promote his upcoming movie. His first show will be in Newcastle on 26 January and will continue throughout the year. Here are the locations and dates for this tour:
- 26 January: Palace Theatre – Newcastle
- 1 February: Victoria Palace Theatre – Manchester
- 2 February: Royal Albert Hall – London
- 3 February: O2 Arena – London
- 4 February: Manchester Arena
- 5 February: Newcastle Arena
- 6 February: Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
- 7 February: Cardiff International Arena
- 8 February: Leeds Grand Theatre
- 9 February: Nottingham Royal Theatre
- 10 February: Birmingham Symphony Hall
- 11 February: London Palladium
- 12 February: Brighton Dome
- 13 February: Bristol Temple Hall
- 14 February: SSE Hydro – Glasgow
- 15 February: Cardiff Arms Park
- 16 February: Manchester Arena
- 17 February: Newcastle Arena
- 18 February: Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Centre
- 19 February: Dundee Elgin Academy
- 20 February: Edinburgh International Festival
- 21 February: Perth Arena
- 22 February: Hong Kong Coliseum
- 23 February: Singapore Indoor Stadium
- 24 February: Tokyo Dome
- 25 February: Osaka Sakaide Arena
- 26 February: Seoul Olympic Stadium
- 27 February: Nagoya Dome
This year will close with two UK shows as part of the London leg of the “Twilight Saga”: part of the Victoria Palace Theatre’s Diamond Jubilee season, which runs from 9 February to 16 March 2021, and part of the Odeon’s 30th anniversary season, which runs from 23 February to 3 March 2021.
Tickets for these events will go on sale from 9am on 25 September 2021.
Pattinson’s 2021 International Tour
While in the UK this year, Pattinson will also be heading to France, Switzerland and Germany for international tour stops. Here is the full schedule for these events:
- 16 October 2021 – Frankfurt, Germany – Goethe Institute
- 17 October 2021 – Zurich, Switzerland – Zürcher Kunst (Zürich Art Museum)
- 18 October 2021 – Paris, France – Louvre Museum
- 19 October 2021 – Paris, France – Notre Dame Cathedral
- 20 October 2021 – Paris, France – Catacombs