It’s one thing to dream about moving to the beautiful city of Miami. It’s another thing to make it a reality. If you’re dreaming of swapping London for Miami, the U.K. for the Florida city, you’re in for a big surprise. London is a great city with lots to offer. It has a massive cultural scene, great shopping, and impressive dining out options. But there’s more to life than fashion and pop culture in London. There’s actually more to life in Miami. You’ll see.
The 26-year-old actor, musician, and fashion designer, Robert Pattinson, has just shared a few of his thoughts on life in the south of Florida. The former member of the British royal family, the Duke of Edinburgh, has been putting down roots in Florida, where he bought a mansion in the city of Sarasota. Since then, he has been spotted at numerous hotspots around the city, including Downtown, Coconut Grove, and Little Havana. We caught up with him at one of the most fashionable spots in town, Marjorie Merriweather Park. The English actor was full of praise for the waterfront city and couldn’t praise it highly enough. Here’s what he had to say.
On The Beauty Of Life In Florida
It’s a sunny day in Florida, and you feel immediately comfortable in the atmosphere. It’s warm, but not too hot. The air is fresh, but not dry. You can enjoy the beauty of life in Florida.
You probably know of the diverse range of amazing restaurants in the city. If you’ve never been to Florida, you might not know what a glorious variety of cuisine it offers. There aren’t many places where you can get Chinese food, Italian food, and Japanese food, all in one street. You can literally eat your way around the world with the city’s impressive dining scene. There are plenty of spots where you can try Spanish cuisine, too, if you’re into that. Plus, you can get a burger or fries at almost any restaurant in town.
Siesta in Florida is a real thing. People doze off during the day’s hottest hours, so lunchtime and dinner time can overlap. And even in the case of a super-early morning, there’s always someplace nearby that serves coffee. If you need to wake up early in the morning and take advantage of the beautiful weather, you can always start your day with a walk along the beach. You can also take a kayak tour and see mangroves, coral reefs, and tropical fish. As a bonus, the water is usually pretty calm, so even a beginner can have fun on a kayak tour. Plus, it’s a great way to work off some excess energy. The sky is a gorgeous, crystal-clear blue, and the air is fresh and soothing. You can truly enjoy a morning in the life of a beach bum in Florida.
On Life In The Mansion
This past June, the musician, songwriter, and designer bought a four-bedroom, five-bathroom house with sweeping ocean views in the gated community of Sea Colony, located in the city of Saratoga Springs. It’s a 20-minute bike ride from the center of the city. You can easily get to places like Marjorie Merriweather Park, which is home to the popular Museum of Science and History. You can also visit Busch Gardens in just over an hour. Plus, there’s a mall close by with plenty of shops, restaurants, and bars. If you’re a fashion fan, you can’t miss the numerous designer stores, such as Burberry, Benetton, and Piaget, that you’ll encounter.
One of the house’s highlights is the infinity pool that overlooks the majestic Atlantic Ocean. If you’re a morning person looking for a romantic date or an evening with friends, this is the perfect spot. You can enjoy freshly made omelets, crepes, and waffles, as well as tropical drinks and a swimsuit-optional day at the beach. Or, if you want to spend the day chilling with your significant other, it is absolutely perfect. The house’s design allows for plenty of intimacy and privacy. The bedrooms are private havens filled with plush, comfortable beds and lovely, cushioned seats. There’s even an outdoor shower, perfect for a romantic evening.
The mansion’s owner, the actor, musician, and fashion designer, Robert Pattinson, loves to entertain visitors. Just imagine, you’re in Florida, one of the most famous vacation spots in the world. You’re in the south of Florida, where the temperatures are warm and the beaches are crystal clear. It’s a beautiful day, and you want to make the most of it. So, you invite a few friends over for lunch. You cook them a feast, and afterward, while relaxing in the garden, you pour them a drink and pop the question: would they like to join you in a romantic interlude? They will, of course, because who wouldn’t want to spend an afternoon/evening with a beautiful person they met on holiday? The bathroom is even equipped with a Jacuzzi for two. So, you can imagine, this is the type of bathroom that leads to many a happily ever after. But, if you don’t believe in fairy tales, there’s also the outdoor shower for two. It’s a real romantic venue, and it’s filled with floral bouquets and candles. You can also order room service from the restaurant.
On His Favorite Places In Town
After London and Paris, the English actor and musician, Robert Pattinson, has chosen Miami as the city he will make his permanent home. The English actor has bought a mansion in the gated community of Ocean Ridge and has been frequenting the city’s hotspots ever since. Here’s a short list of his favorite places in Miami.
- The Everglades National Park – Located just south of the city, the Everglades is one of the largest urban wildernesses in North America. Tourists and locals alike can happily spend a day wandering its vast, natural areas. It’s easy to understand why the area is so popular, as there are lots of animals to spot, including alligators, eagles, otters, and panthers. During the day, you’ll experience extreme temperatures, from blazing hot to brutal cold. At night, you can watch the sun set over the southern part of Florida as the temperature drops dramatically.
- Marjorie Merriweather Park – The English actor bought a mansion in the gated community of Ocean Ridge, situated in the Marjorie Merriweather Park. The 37-acre park is filled with colorful plants and flowers, shady trees, and soothing soft lawns. It also features a lake where residents and visitors can fish, boat, or simply lounge with a drink in hand. With its winding lanes and hidden gems, there are lots of places to walk and discover. The English actor has been frequenting the place, and it seems that he really likes it.
- Downtown – The heart of the city, Downtown is filled with skyscrapers, luxury brands, and impressive dining options. There’s also an art deco palace, the Brickell Art Gallery, and a gorgeous theater, the Miami Performing Arts Center, which displays both contemporary and classical art exhibitions. The area is a hub for culture – there’s a broad spectrum of films, music, and theater to discover.
- Olympia – For foodies and those who like to indulge in culinary delights, Downtown is even more appealing. A 10-minute walk will take you to the Olympia, a luxury brand hotel where you can discover Italian, French, and Spanish restaurants and bars. There’s also an indoor pool, perfect for those hot summer days, and a spa, providing residents with relaxation and palliative massages.
- Little Havana – With its old Spanish traditions and Latin music, Little Havana is quintessential Florida. If you find yourself in the city, there’s lots to do and see. You can visit the Museo del Ron, the Havana Club, Hotel Nacional, or one of the numerous bars/clubs that fill the streets with life. There are also festivals and special events that you can enjoy.
- South Beach – Last but not least, we have South Beach, the most fashionable and luxurious residential district in the city. The English actor bought a mansion in the gated community of Ocean Ridge, lying in the shadow of the glorious Art Deco architecture. It’s a 20-minute walk from there to the heart of the city, where you can discover numerous restaurants and bars, as well as famous landmarks, such as the Mark Morris Art Gallery and the American Art Museum.